Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Writing.com

A few months ago, I signed up for writing.com, a free website(paid membership available) where you can meet other writers, share tips, post up poems and any other literary works. It is helping me alot. I have about 10 items posted so far with either a 4.5 or 5 out of 5 rating. You could also use the website to read other peoples stories and rate and review them. Using WDC (writingdotcom) you could gain a fan base and from there launch yourself into writing for money. Writing.com gives you a free online writing portfolio in which you could store 10 items for free membership and anywhere form 50-900 with a paid account. I currently use a paid account on the site. here is a link to my public portfolio. http://Writing.Com/authors/osman. Please read,comment, and rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment